A Trademark must contain or consist of at least one of the following essential particulars⎯
- the name of a company, individual, or firm, represented in a special or particular manner;
- the signature of the applicant for registration or some predecessor in his business;
- one or more invented words;
- one or more words having no direct reference to the character or quality of the goods or services, as the case may by, and not being, according to its ordinary signification, a geographical name or a surname or a personal name or any common abbreviation thereof or the name of a sect, caste or tribe in Bangladesh;
- any other distinctive mark.
Please follow and like us: