News Details

Transmission of Trademark in Bangladesh

Only a registered trademark proprietor can authorize any 3rd party to use its trademark, goodwill in respect of all or some of the goods or services for which he has obtained trademark registration in Bangladesh. Recordal Change can also be for any other changes in the Trademarks.

Required Documents for Trademark Assignment or Recordal Change in Bangladesh: Please contact for further details.

Please follow and like us: